Monday, April 1, 2013

Introduction

Hey my fellow Legend of Korra fans! You may know me on Tumblr by Filmeditor16. I doubt it though, I only have 26 followers.

Anyway, I decided to start a blog, called Korranewstoday. To well, you know, get fellow Fans, Korra news today.

A lot of awesome and fantastic Avatar and Korra bloggers out there can't always react right away, because I assume they have social lives and activities.
I however, have no such thing.
So, in an random and dark part of my mind I thought, "Hey, I'm usually pretty quick to find out Korra news, and I do want to practice my writing, and maybe I could even get credit for it in school!" So here I am, writing my first blog post, and the only ones who will read it is probably myself and my mother.
You can follow me, or don't, I don't know, on Tumblr as Filmeditor16. And, you can even follow me on here, if you dare.

A lot more to come, such as a release date and trailer speculation post!

Until then,
Peace, Love, and HONNNOOORRRRR
Filmeditor16

*Picture via Stop M. Night on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment